In 2020, we invested $846,000 through our combined sponsorship and donation programs. We focus on three main areas in our sponsorship and donation program — economic diversification and employment, health and community services and the environment.
Some of our sponsorships are shared between all three operating sites and others are flagship sponsorships for one site.
What we do not support
- Applications from individuals, from privately owned businesses or for-profit organisations
- Applications seeking support for activities such as academic studies, uniforms, travel or third-party fundraising
- Requests for funds that benefit a region outside of Gladstone
- Requests to fund touring sporting teams, or individuals competing in sporting events
- Projects that have already been completed
- Political parties, political organisations, politicians or candidates for public office
- Church or religious activities which are exclusive to one faith community
- Organisations producing, distributing or seeking advertising in audio-visual media, including print or electronic media
- Projects for new infrastructure
Our Partnership Programs
One of our flagship community development programs, Here for Business, is our proven business ‘boot camp’, providing coaching and no interest loans for new and established businesses in Gladstone.
The program aims to attract investment and skills, create jobs, strengthen Gladstone’s innovation ecosystem, and identify new and enhanced routes to market.